Friday 29 July 2011

Kelly Rowland strips

X Factor judge Kelly Rowland strips for photoshoot

 

Birthday suit: Kelly Rowland peels off for a nude photoshoot in the new issue of Vibe magazine

'I'm so comfortable in my skin': Kelly Rowland bares all in sexy cover shoot for VIBE magazine 


'I'm not trying to sell sex': Rowland defends her racy lyrics
Bringing sexy back: The Atlanta-born star shows off her sculpted figure






















Kelly told Vibe: 'I just wanted it to be skin, I'm so comfortable in my skin. As a woman, sometimes that takes so long to get to.' And Kelly told the Daily News at her album launch party: 'I'm not trying to sell sex. I'm just completely being myself. ' I don't let nobody dictate who I am. I did it that way for too long that I don't care about those people no more. I really don't.'

No comments:

Post a Comment